Best way to play music?

If I may, I've download 320kb/s files from iTunes and played them over Bluetooth on my x4500bt, he quality and volume is no where as good as my iPod hooked up via USB. I will agree that Good ol CD is the better pick.

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

What are some of the problems with Bluetooth guys? That the main way I listen to music in my car. I can see how unburned CDs are the best due to their high quality, but what are the downsides of Bluetooth?

If I may, I've download 320kb/s files from iTunes and played them over Bluetooth on my x4500bt, he quality and volume is no where as good as my iPod hooked up via USB. I will agree that Good ol CD is the better pick.

Bluetooth is "over the air" transmitted signal. Meaning that anything can interfere with it and disrupt it just like the old truckers with CB radios and ham operators.

May work good at times ... maybe not. Personally, I do not like working with a "maybe" on anything.

Like I said on another thread somewhere on here ... I use my Bluetooth to talk on my phone "because its safe way to drive" and thats about it ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived