Best way to play music?

Cd and high quality recordings on those CDs is even better.

Losses is the next best

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What are some of the problems with Bluetooth guys? That the main way I listen to music in my car. I can see how unburned CDs are the best due to their high quality, but what are the downsides of Bluetooth?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

whats losses

"Loss-less" is like FLAC format or .wav file.

Whether or not you can actually hear the difference in the higher bitrate MP3 files is debatable.

And in case you're trying to play from a phone or ipod, using the headphone jack to aux-in is generally inferior to connecting with USB and usually a recipe for trouble.

Flac is still a compressed file

.wav is uncompressed and the best quality you're going to get.

Still doesn't help when the music is poorly recorded though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lossless is paramount to CD as long as the original format was higher than CD quality. CD is 16bit/44.1khz. Many of my vinyl encodings are 24bit/96khz. Many head units can decode 24 bit, but not all.

Cables and wires almost never fail; the terminations do.

What are some of the problems with Bluetooth guys? That the main way I listen to music in my car. I can see how unburned CDs are the best due to their high quality, but what are the downsides of Bluetooth?

Just like with wifi, connectivity and bandwidth effect it greatly, those were my biggest issues when I tried it.

Archived