I don't but know people who do.........what kind of info u need man?

J

im just looking to hear if they ever fail in extreme weather or anything like that, i dont wanna shave all 4 doors and have the solenoids not work in cold weather. im gonna have the safety cablee so i can get them open either way, but i cant be using the safety cables everywhere, then everyone would be able to get into my car.

610EUROs

I have had a few trucks shaved my s10 been shaved for 3 or 4 years. I did mine right the first time so they have been relatively hassle free. My truck battery died one time and I locked the keys in the truck while it was running to haha but I have a manual way of getting in. If you buy all high quality parts you shouldn't have any issues with weather affecting the doors. Unless your doors freeze shut. I would suggest putting a positive termanle in your grill if the battery dies over night you can hook jumper cables to your car.

I have had a few trucks shaved my s10 been shaved for 3 or 4 years. I did mine right the first time so they have been relatively hassle free. My truck battery died one time and I locked the keys in the truck while it was running to haha but I have a manual way of getting in. If you buy all high quality parts you shouldn't have any issues with weather affecting the doors. Unless your doors freeze shut. I would suggest putting a positive termanle in your grill if the battery dies over night you can hook jumper cables to your car.

im going with all Autoloc new equipment. my battery is in the trunk which is keeping the key hole for now, so ill always have a way to get directly to it.

610EUROs

I like my doors like my women....... shaved

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio