In Search Of A New Laptop

Guest MegaloManiac
yeah theyre neat i think the pros are sweet but i would be way too worried about it if i got i would end up getting it lojacked and keep it in saran wrap like how indian people keep their 5 yr old furniture still in the plastic wrap it came in :P

for real man, i have seen my couch maybe only a handful of times with out the sofa covers.

Amalan is the one you are looking at have the zen graphics on the front if so it also comes wih a bigger battery my sister has one its a good comp

yep it has some cool design on the lid but i think alot of hp laptops have some weird design on them. i realized the sale for that laptop ended 4/13... so its back to its original price ill just wait till it goes down again im not in a big rush for a new comp closer to the end of may ill need one.

dont forget what you said. you have a desktop so you dont need the beefiest lappy out there. just get at least a 2ghz with 2 gigs of ram and youll be fine.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I dont like best buy at all but go there and tell them that you can get it for that price and what not they will give it to you for even less

im not sure they do that with mail in rebate crap though...

dont forget what you said. you have a desktop so you dont need the beefiest lappy out there. just get at least a 2ghz with 2 gigs of ram and youll be fine.

yep i dont but the beefier in a smaller package the better.

anyone know how to get discounts on the mac book pro lol :P ? you guys got me hyped up about it and they look so sweet now.

the pros on base are 2k each- (newer ones)

2.2ghz standard with the macair style touchpad

i'd think the 2k is a good deal considering there is no tax at the bx ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

the pros on base are 2k each- (newer ones)

2.2ghz standard with the macair style touchpad

i'd think the 2k is a good deal considering there is no tax at the bx ^_^

-Drew

yeah 2k is out there maybe well see how it flys be nice to get like a teacher or mac discount or something. i wish someone worked at mac and could hook me up :(

personally i think macbooks and macbook pros are way overpriced. i still like them though.

http://www.ibuypower.com/mall/lobby.htm

theres some pretty cool laptops on this site, though there more for performance instead of a small package.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/