Picked up my holy shit edition today, had to get the statue to sit next to my Last of Us one. Just got through the first 2 chapters after work and it looks like it will be a good story. Mainly just played some "flashbacks" with his brother. Til tomorrow. Definitely going to try out the multiplayer for you Kyle baby. Ha!

And that's what I did Nate. Originally got a PS4 but then a Xbox for some of their exclusives. Mostly played my xbox ever since but glad I have the ps4 for this. Couple more exclusives coming up look promising but we shall see when they release. Plus you can get The Last of Us remastered for cheap now days.

E7DA09B0-309B-4C7D-83B9-CDB7BB5AB9D3.jpg

E2FC6148-4E52-4453-819B-6CAD586743DA.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Just got to chapter 17, I think there's 21 altogether. Love the game but wish I wasn't so close to the end. Reviews said the last third of the game stretched on too long but I haven't been bored yet playing it. Definitely would say to buy it if you have any interest, it's really good.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I'm really struggling trying to decide which one to get, one this weekend and wait on the other for next because I don't want to drop $120 on games all at once.

If you have Amazon prime it cuts 20% off all new games.

And I haven't touched the multiplayer yet. On chapter 19 now I think, got the Indy Grand Prix tomorrow but I'll probably finish it up tomorrow night and try the multiplayer Sunday.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Just finished the story. I would say if you haven't played the older ones at least read about the story of those if you don't feel like playing them. This one really does close all questions of the series. Really loved it, very good story. Might not be Last of Us amazing but still really good.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived