Okay, this website is strange. Most of the time it is just pics of various things, and I mean anything at random. usually pretty funny stuff. Sometimes though there is stuff posted that you cant read. I just ignore ithose. But random off the wall shit, just go to the link and see the page it pulls up first and you will see what I mean. anything from cartoon drawings, to nature pictures, to a tank being pull from the mud in eastern europe, to pictures of people past out drunk and on many other things.

At the bottom of the page just click the "prev msg" to go back one page. View, repeat. Or up top , go to the oldest message tab, and start from the beginning. There are about 3000 posts , and be warned, some of may be funny, some of it may be gross, but it is , without a doubt, completely random from day to day.... I book marked it over two years ago, and I usually check it every couple of days, sometimes it goes 2-3 days without anything new.

halbot mail

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I swear it is not a bad link. I would ever post up something that could comprimise your computer. Like I said, been going to this site 3-4 times a week for over two years....

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

Yeah that id just on the page the link is attached to. Just keep scrolling back. there is all kinds of stuff in there , from the down right funny, to the mind blowingly disturbing....

My Kulicki Box Build