afrakes Posted September 26, 2015 Author Report Posted September 26, 2015 Get this build started. what are you waiting for man? Well, the wife says I have to clean the garage first. Besides that, nothing. My crimper will be here tomorrow and battery posts next week. At that point all I need is the box. And I have the funds for materials. Just missing a design. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Leedogg Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 definately tuned in! Love the Havoc! I think the old versions look better anyway. 01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub. Past rides- 07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps 01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..
Karkov Posted September 26, 2015 Report Posted September 26, 2015 Looking good man, get R done son 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
afrakes Posted September 26, 2015 Author Report Posted September 26, 2015 definately tuned in! Love the Havoc! I think the old versions look better anyway. Thanks man! And I completely agree. To be honest I was really bummed when I found out they changed the woofer design in the newer versions. Just goes to show if you are patient and in no hurry the right item will pop up eventually. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
afrakes Posted September 28, 2015 Author Report Posted September 28, 2015 So I received this on Saturday. All I'm waiting on now is my battery posts! Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
akustoms Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 Awesome man I have the exact same set up, it used to be in my 03 xtreme blazer. I had to sell it when I had my second child so now it's in my explorer. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
akustoms Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 The havoc loves the aq1200 I put mine in 3.5 cubes tuned to 33hz 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
afrakes Posted September 29, 2015 Author Report Posted September 29, 2015 The havoc loves the aq1200 I put mine in 3.5 cubes tuned to 33hz Thanks for the info! How did the havoc handle the low notes when u tuned to 33? How low could u play and what tones did the setup/vehicle tend to like the most? I'd like minimal loss in output from 32-40ish hz as those are the tones I like best. Also, how much port area were u running? Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
akustoms Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 It played lows very well. I'm not sure exact notes I just played normal music no decaf or slowed or bass added songs, but it loved the song worldwide choppers by tech n9ne. I built the box a year or so ago so I don't remember port area but I can prob figure it out tomorrow I'll go out and Measure the box and port size and calculate it I haven't used that rig since I bought my truck. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
Smoove Posted September 29, 2015 Report Posted September 29, 2015 Get this build started. what are you waiting for man? Well, the wife says I have to clean the garage first. Besides that, nothing. My crimper will be here tomorrow and battery posts next week. At that point all I need is the box. And I have the funds for materials. Just missing a design. LMAO, my wife says something about me needing to clean the garage every week. I just keep moving the mees from one project to another. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.