Kyblack76 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 fire rear... did you just say "he says to run sealed, then port up" ??? what is "your guy saying" or what are you saying? imho with that set up...... will you break, damage, some things? God i hope so... He is encouraging a sealed enclosure so I don't bust a tail light or break my spoiler. I want car flex but not that much. But, he also said IF he was to do it ported to fire it facing up towards my rear speakers. bust a tail light eh? with a vented box? .... damn... ya go sealed. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
xAporia Posted October 4, 2015 Author Report Posted October 4, 2015 fire rear... did you just say "he says to run sealed, then port up" ??? what is "your guy saying" or what are you saying? imho with that set up...... will you break, damage, some things? God i hope so... He is encouraging a sealed enclosure so I don't bust a tail light or break my spoiler. I want car flex but not that much. But, he also said IF he was to do it ported to fire it facing up towards my rear speakers. bust a tail light eh? with a vented box? .... damn... ya go sealed. I'm not sure if it would bust a tail light or not, that's why I'm coming here asking you guys for help! Trying to get some opinions and such. I just don't want damage to the car.
Hotdog Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 yep stay sealed. I dont think you would bust a tail light with that though. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
xAporia Posted October 4, 2015 Author Report Posted October 4, 2015 yep stay sealed. I dont think you would bust a tail light with that though. I would rather have it ported. He was insisting on sealed because the last time he did a build in a charger with 2 15s (I only have 1) the rear bumper fell off.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 I suggest you find a new installer before proceeding any further. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Hotdog Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Do what Kyblack76 posted ported and firing back into the trunk. Also I dont that the bumper falling off was a bass problem in the other charge as it was a charger problem. Do this tutorial before you proceed. http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105858 (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
xAporia Posted October 4, 2015 Author Report Posted October 4, 2015 I suggest you find a new installer before proceeding any further. Why's that? Just curious
Kyblack76 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 yep stay sealed. I dont think you would bust a tail light with that though. I would rather have it ported. He was insisting on sealed because the last time he did a build in a charger with 2 15s (I only have 1) the rear bumper fell off. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Because the one you are dealing with is clearly a dipshit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
xAporia Posted October 4, 2015 Author Report Posted October 4, 2015 Because the one you are dealing with is clearly a dipshit. So do you think a ported box would be fine?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.