^ ah shit Broke audio addict.

That's nothing, we are low on stock right now and have 20+ skids due in by Friday.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I can get them cheap but after you paid for shipping it wouldn't be worth it unless you bought a lot of batteries.

Also I'm not trying to slang batteries, I lift enough of them at work I'm not trying to lift them outside of work too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

its getting hard to find stock starting battery's for 150-175 let alone AGM's .... even autozone and o'reilly AGM's are closer to $200

What kind of stock batteries are you seeing for $175?

IIRC my last bci 65 diehard was $160ish.... but didnt have much of an option since my shit died while I was at meijer.... If my budget is right the next time I have one that lets me know it is on its way out Ill splurge for a xs d6500 because my other option is the autozone agm for $180+ so whats another $140.... lol if it can take the place of a starting battery and an aux battery..... the specs look pretty mean

what kind of prices can you give on a battery... I will not need it shipped... lol

Biggest you can fit in the space you have up front. The back becomes an issue of how much space are you willing to give up.

Archived