SnowDrifter Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Sorry about the abrupt ending.. I would've kept going but it let out some nasty acrid smoke that burned my eyes and lungs so I had to grab some air ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
mcfalcon Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Shit. I would call this a win for Crossfire. Still learning but have started gathering.
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Damn... the fucking dust cap was letting go before the coil lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Man I posted some other dude with a crossfire sub letting that shit ride for like 10 minutes. I really been leaning towards xfire for my next setup.
SnowDrifter Posted October 7, 2015 Author Report Posted October 7, 2015 Man I posted some other dude with a crossfire sub letting that shit ride for like 10 minutes. I really been leaning towards xfire for my next setup. That was me too HAH ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
audiolamb6 Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 damn that took it like a champ really miss seeing socket vids thanx snow
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 C7s are rated at 1200, what's the most power you seen it take?
SnowDrifter Posted October 7, 2015 Author Report Posted October 7, 2015 If there's enough interest I can hook the other one to an adjustable transformer and give it anywhere between 0 and about 245v ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 If there's enough interest I can hook the other one to an adjustable transformer and give it anywhere between 0 and about 245v
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.