Need help deciding on new tires

So I got a new to me used car. The tires on there (kuhmo solus) are just about out of tread and I need some new tires especially for the winters here in Illinois where plows don't seem to be worth a shit. I'm not wanting winter tires because of the tire changes back and forth since I'm not getting a second set of rims. My tire size is 225/55 r19. Looking on tire rack there's only a few tires that I like. Those would be the

continental true contact ( http://m.tirerack.com/tires/TireDetailsServlet?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=TrueContact&partnum=255HR9TRUEC&autoMake=Dodge&autoYear=2009&autoModel=Journey&autoModClar=SXT+FWD )

or the pirelli cinturato ( http://m.tirerack.com/tires/TireDetailsServlet?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Cinturato+P7+All+Season+Plus&partnum=255HR9CP7ASP&autoMake=Dodge&autoYear=2009&autoModel=Journey&autoModClar=SXT+FWD )

I just used tire rack since they showed me most of the available tires for my stupid wheel size. It will be ordered thru a local store here during one of the upcoming sales.

What I'm looking for

Good dry performance.

Good wet braking and performance. ( assholes can't drive here and cut off at last second)

Good winter performance in ice and snow since a fully plowed to the pavement road is rare here.

Quiet as i like a quiet ride unless I'm in a truck where tire drone is nice to me. But not in an SUV.

Good corner handling.

Good ride quality as the roads are shit here. I'll redo suspension in the spring but I still think it may be the tires causing the ride.

My car is not a sports car by any means but I do tend to take on and off ramp loops kinda fast and it feels like these current tires want to roll all the time.

I'm leaning toward those pirellis now as from what I've heard much better performance is possible out of an asymetrical tire. If there is another well ranking tire in that size only please link to it and give me reviews if you have used either tire that I posted or one you post.

Thanks guys.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I am looking at getting the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3, but i would get a second set and rims and tires for winter only.

Incredibly tough to find a tire that can do both very well in the winter and summer, so it is best to get the best of each and have a set for each season.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

How bad of an idea is it to do winter tires on just the front since its fwd? I can't afford rims and 2 sets of tires at this time even on this new job. Also how big of a difference is it to go from a 55 to 45 series? That tire or anything they make is not available in stock size. Also if I got a set or partial set of winter tires what size is the cheapest? Like rim size. I'd try to find a set of factory rims just smaller for winter tires as much as I would hate it. Keep current ones on the rear.

If its confusing I'd get the new set of tires I'm talking and get them installed. Try to find a set of factory rims for cheap at a scrapyard in a smaller size if it'd be cheaper like 16 or 17 s for the front and a pair of the stock 19s for the rear to mount the old tires on since they still have some tread left.

This is gonna be a pain so I'd rather not do a winter tire but I can think on that one. As for the main set of tires are there any others?

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

You can go to tirebuyer.com or tirerack.com and look for tires that have the same diameter but have different numbers. As long as you match the diameter, the ???/??/?? doesn't matter and allows you to find a less expensive tire in the same diameter without paying out your ass, even if you have to go up or down a few tenths of an inch.

Just enter a brand and tire and it should bring up all the different sizes for you to easily check out.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Found I'm still stuck to a 55 series according to that. But I did find these nittos.http://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/nitto/nt850-plus-cuv/p/tv154000483

So now I've got 3 options I like. Continental, not to, and the pirellis. I keep seeing the goodyear assurance fuel max come up but didnt seem like to many good reviews and the price is painful. So who has reviews on the 3 tires I've linked to so far. I can't swing a set of winter tires at this time. Maybe next year but not right now.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

So which of those 3 would you guys pick? I'm gonna pass on winter tires this year. Maybe swing for them next year.

Choices are

nitto

Pirelli

Continental

And if they are really worth it the Goodyear.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment: