Jump to content

80prs tuning ?


Skax

Recommended Posts

Posted

Picked up a 80prs for my mustang and was wondering what you guys prefer on the settings and the max unclipped volume I'm running a fosgste p400.4 to 2 crescendo Pwx 6.5 and some tweets that were there when I got it

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Posted

are you planning active or passive for the mids and highs?

With subwoofer level at 0, all signals on my are clean 62/62. But when it was in my explorer I was only good for 60/62. It would be best for you to utilize a proper tool to find out what is max clean for your application. If you turn the sub level up past 0, the max clean will decrease.

I like EQ set to flat, and I ran the auto T/A and made adjustments from there. I'm still messing with it though a few months later. It's a fun unit to play with in terms of different options to mess with to adjust your sound

Posted

Network or standard mode?

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

are you planning active or passive for the mids and highs?

With subwoofer level at 0, all signals on my are clean 62/62. But when it was in my explorer I was only good for 60/62. It would be best for you to utilize a proper tool to find out what is max clean for your application. If you turn the sub level up past 0, the max clean will decrease.

I like EQ set to flat, and I ran the auto T/A and made adjustments from there. I'm still messing with it though a few months later. It's a fun unit to play with in terms of different options to mess with to adjust your sound

Running passive for the mids and tweets how do you run auto ta as well?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Posted

Mine was 61 out of 62 but usually run mine to 60. Crossovers our all dependent on speakers. I would contact manufacture and ask them. T/a I believe it's in settings somewhere. Eq start it flat and tweak from there.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

Think I got it figured out honestly got the auto Eq ran and it's now in network mode

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...