Jump to content

more electrical issues :(


Recommended Posts

Posted

remote wire ran to both amps shouldn't be too much of an issue. I have one ran to my t1500 and t400 with no issues. From my understanding you can start to have issues when you start connecting 4+ units

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Posted

I have two amps on mine too. But that doesn't mean OP's head unit is supplying enough current to turn on both. Especially if it isn't connected good and there's resistance on the wire going to the four channel which will drop the current

Posted

I have two amps on mine too. But that doesn't mean OP's head unit is supplying enough current to turn on both. Especially if it isn't connected good and there's resistance on the wire going to the four channel which will drop the current

good point. Didn't think of the variables.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Posted

no sir not yet I had to fly out truck is at home sorry I didn't see yall responces but wen I get home in a few days ill get all over it thanks again ill let yall know what happens

Posted

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! more problems now my drivers side door speakers cut out but im NOT having the problems with all mids n highs cutting out today WTF!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...