2016 Autorama (2/14/16 and 2/15/16) - 26 Days to go

redbaron80

I'll be more then happy to swing by and fill my cup now and then on a keg ;) haha

I'll be baby sitting a car on the inside till its judged. Gonna be some long days

What category is the maro going in? I just remember in 2012 a 12oz was $10.

F all that noise.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Thank you Bill.

Mr One post a year needs to fix the damn title.

Who's down to go in on a keg lol

I'll be more then happy to swing by and fill my cup now and then on a keg ;) haha

I'll be baby sitting a car on the inside till its judged. Gonna be some long days

Think well get there one day, for half the day... well see. Fuck all that gate fee shit. Getting my car in there last year was almost 200 bones....

Look for a fat white guy, with a bud light in his hand at 7am.

just a random rant I qualified for world finals and never got an invite and called wayne 3 times and never got a call back.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

just a random rant I qualified for world finals and never got an invite and called wayne 3 times and never got a call back.

Cool.

I was there with 31 people. Right behind Jon Rabe, Tanner, Yeo, others, with Mike singer in my car.... i paid out the ass.

Maybe hed had called you back if you paid the legit price to get your car in there ...... :shrugs:

What category is the maro going in? I just remember in 2012 a 12oz was $10.

F all that noise.

Thank you Bill.

Mr One post a year needs to fix the damn title.

Who's down to go in on a keg lol

Think well get there one day, for half the day... well see. Fuck all that gate fee shit. Getting my car in there last year was almost 200 bones....

Look for a fat white guy, with a bud light in his hand at 7am.

The car is entered in the domestic modified class forget the year spread. Should be interesting to see all in that class.

Between the entry, carpet, and power I'm 250 into the entry. Top off the last min adds to the car, and the full on detail, it's an expensive weekend.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived