• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ANy body have one they wanna sell!?

but i was driving mine today and the motor went out but i had a back up brand new 4-tec 3.3 braking them end is the worst part

I've got a Team Associated RC10GT and an Associated RC10T3 that I'd sell. The GT comes with 2 motors (O.S. Max .12 and O.S. Max .15) It's completely ready to run just needs tuned. I stripped it and rebuilt it then never started it to tune the engine. The T3 is the same truck just electic. It's got 3 motors with it (Orion Chrome Modified, Peak Racing Raven, Trinity Monster) It needs the shocks redone and some other misc. Parts. If your interested let's talk.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

where were you guysin 2001 when I was racing, I had one of the first brushless Emaxx's on the net. Hacker FTMFW

I love nitro, but sorry they gots nothing on a dual brushless Super Maxx on 16 cells, damn I wish I still had my shit sometimes, if you really get into it it can be as expensive as car audio.

• 6 months later...

I have a HPI Savage X 4.6 that has been modded.....wheely king rock crawler, custom made crawler based off of the Wheely king, Team Losi XXX-T brushless edition, and a blade cx2 heli. Here is a video of my savage at one of the events that I go to each year.....Hosted at Dennis Anderson's house!!! (For those that don't know, Dennis Anderson is the driver of Grave Digger)

Posted Image

Here is some pictures of my toys..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Custom crawler in the works....

Posted Image

Wheely King Crawler..It has 4 wheel steering, locked diffs, and a chassis flip...other than that it is stock other than the tires and rims.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

i still go to chitown for races though.. sadly ill miss the chitown shootout at leisure hours hobby

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

damn i miss rc cars

i still have i think 7 but there in my local hobby shop owners garage

right now i have a old ass nitro TC3 with a airtronics mx3 radio a couple of other mods i cant remember and a O.S. 12 (i cant remember the name just that it was a turbo 3 port)

a serpent 710 with the same motor as the TC3 in it

a t maxx thats been stripped of all electronics and no motor but with full RPM plastic arms and metal cvd's

a original version monster gt pretty much stop exept with side mount exhaust and hooked up to my mx3 (my favorite and most used)

i have a hpi micro and a xray micro (forgot what its called) with a ill blue carbon fiber chassis

a POS cen little electric truck

and i have 2 kyosho mini z's one of them fully hooked up and a stock AWD and those are fun as hell

i was into rc for about 3 or 4 years and during that time worked at a hobby shop

i have some old pics somewhere on my computer ill post some up if i can find

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived