mbdblue Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) yeah local shop laughed at me when I asked them.....said they havent had a meter in 10 years since there show....I laughed right back that they havent had a show in 10 years. but I asked another one and they told me 40 and hour.....little off topic and not to thread jack, but why would you charge by the hour? Is it difficult to setup? Edited April 16, 2008 by mbdblue Quote AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
andym85 Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 yeah local shop laughed at me when I asked them.....said they havent had a meter in 10 years since there show....I laughed right back that they havent had a show in 10 years. but I asked another one and they told me 40 and hour.....little off topic and not to thread jack, but why would you charge by the hour? Is it difficult to setup? its not difficult to set up if they already have the software installed...all you need to do is fire up the program, stick the sensor in the vehicle, hit start, and let her rip they can be bought at termpro.com... Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.