Jump to content

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL WOOFERS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't even have to click on it and I know what it is,

The one I posted actually exist, just sayin.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Don't even have to click on it and I know what it is,

The one I posted actually exist, just sayin.

and the one i posted oringally you can actually buy yours was a 1 off

metered at 165db

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...