onebadmonte Posted November 9, 2015 Report Posted November 9, 2015 Wheels look killer. Glad to see you're still hanging in there. You're fuse/distro block still sucks. Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
sencheezy Posted November 10, 2015 Author Report Posted November 10, 2015 I just received some new stuff in the mail today, I will make an update soon! I plan on being at Import Alliance this weekend for anybody wanting a demo. It's in Kentucky this saturday and sunday. I'll have all 6 amps running! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Neto562 Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 So u going to stick with the 10ks or u switching back to the 8k taramps? This is one of my favorite builds!!!!
Karkov Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 Wondered what happened to you! Thanks for the update, love this build, looks great, great scores, great goals, tuned in for whatever you do next! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
sencheezy Posted November 11, 2015 Author Report Posted November 11, 2015 So u going to stick with the 10ks or u switching back to the 8k taramps? This is one of my favorite builds!!!! Testing out the new 8ks. That's all. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Neto562 Posted November 12, 2015 Report Posted November 12, 2015 So u going to stick with the 10ks or u switching back to the 8k taramps? This is one of my favorite builds!!!! Testing out the new 8ks. That's all. For sure bro!!! Either way it's still going to be smashing the lows!!!
Carnines Posted November 13, 2015 Report Posted November 13, 2015 What are your issues so far with the vehicle tearing apart? I know something has broken on your truck at 160 db daily.
sencheezy Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 What are your issues so far with the vehicle tearing apart? I know something has broken on your truck at 160 db daily. Really nothing man. Haha it's pretty crazy. The biggest thing is the door alignment. Besides that I have some holes forming in the doors as well. But besides that, everything is functional haha. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Carnines Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 Better get some welding done before your doors split lol
sencheezy Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 Here's some more random pictures for you guys to enjoy. New amps came in for Testing. The brand new models of the HD8000. First in the States to have. A random photo edit I made with my LG G4 on the way to work. I pulled a crowd at a local event I made a special guest appearance to. I'm really proud of this moment, as I was able to bring almost 10 local car clubs all together in one parking lot and had a blast. Random photo of the same night The radio in my truck. It's an Eclipse 7200mkII, full copper chassis and custom SounDrive RCA's. It also does all my processing. Someone has asked about the effects of daily driving for over a year at 160db. Here you can see how both doors are mis-aligned. The random holes appearing in my doors. Again Gave this model a nice demo Another edited photo from my first photo shoot 2 of these under the truck. Decently loud. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.