Classic Rap Albums/Songs

Tupac was in the digital underground and I'm pretty sure he qualifies as a west coast rapper.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Tupac was in the digital underground and I'm pretty sure he qualifies as a west coast rapper.

he was but he came to death row records after he thought he got setup by biggie

old east coast rap the real rap was nothing like the rap we had here on the west coast.. here was more like gangster rap that had to do with killing and gang banging.. east coast rap was on the radio west coast rap was banned and the lyrics had to be changed so it can make it on the radio.

He said 90's rap, not 70's lol!

East coast rap

west coast rap

big difference

Don't be mad teh 70's was awesome!

See, all those videos you posted are winners to me. I have all those albums, some on CD some on CASSETTE!!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

old east coast rap the real rap was nothing like the rap we had here on the west coast.. here was more like gangster rap that had to do with killing and gang banging.. east coast rap was on the radio west coast rap was banned and the lyrics had to be changed so it can make it on the radio.

Explain too short then?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived