Second Skin Audio

2 fi sp4 18s in 10.8 cubes?

dylan117

it would be better off getting 15's with that size box.. i know thats not what you want to hear but thats the way it is

if you had to make a choice, would you double layer with less airspace, or single layer with bracing and have more airspace?

if i had to make a choice i would go with 15's.. 10.8 is too small and single layer will flex and you will lose output.. youre also putting them at a minimum sized box if going with single layer

lol..

i was trying to troll..

Id make the box stout before just netting space.... :unknw:

Id run a smaller driver or multiples over lacking on strength, but again... i dont do burps, dont play tones..... <_<

i was about to say what the hell is wrong with kyle

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/dc/96286-2x-18-xl-box.html

Can u see this thread over on Caco? My buddy built a box for 2 18s and it did 150db+ on music on a 3.5k amp.

dont know how much you have experience but that wont work with the Fi subs.. 2 way different types of subs that work way differently

I was just showing to build box over the wheel well and u can get more the 10cubes. I wasn't saying Dc is anything like Fi,, Jeez you guys jump to conclusions so fast. U can get 12cubes out of a blazer behind 2nd row.. Build inside the truck and use kreg jig.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived