Second Skin Audio

khaotic boxes (sound solutions audio)

Lakeshow94

Does anyone have experience with them? The boxes look decent and seem to be correct. Don't really have the tools to build a box and the free shipping is enticing. Looking to buy their dual 12 box.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I've talked to a few people but they seem fairly busy as well as shipping on a box usually ends up spiking the cost. 2 ct sounds meso 12s off of a zapco z-3kd. useable space is 40wx17heightx20deep. Budget I'd like to keep it under 340 shipped.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I hear someone one around here just got a cnc router and is planning on making enclosures with it and selling them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i cant get the ssa page to load (computer is mad fucked up). But if theyll build an enclosure to your specs and the bracing and construction seems legit...go for it.

if they will build it to your specs i'd download torres and WinISD and figure out what you want. then have them build it.

just a generic prefab for 2 12's, however, won't do.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Well ssa is legit. Their boxes idk. But they seem pricey to me for what they are. Just my opinion.

Edit:

I'm not taking tools into account because I have them. So I guess if you had to buy tools then those prices might be alright.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Well ssa is legit. Their boxes idk. But they seem pricey to me for what they are. Just my opinion.

Edit:

I'm not taking tools into account because I have them. So I guess if you had to buy tools then those prices might be alright.

That's my main issue. I don't have tools/a good space to work on it. I've been talking to some people about a build, just keeping my options open. The box seemed very well braced as well as once I get full dimensions I'll plug it into torres and make sure it seems correct.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

It may sound dumb but I hate getting anything used. I see how dumb some people can be and I feel like there is some damage to stuff that may not be visible. LIke if someone got a sub box soaked from a leaky trunk and it ended up drying enough for it not to be visible. I don't have deep pockets but 300-340 for a box is doable for me.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Wow ... CT gear in an SSA enclosure.

Don't get me wrong, got nothing against either company by any means ...

But Wow ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived