Second Skin Audio

Let's talk subs for 2000 watts

SCATHED

it's like an 03 f150.

fuck load of room behind those seats. I fit a Fi SSD 10 which is the same top mount in a significantly smaller truck, with full seat movement....

just gotta bulid it right.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Truck is a 2002 single cab f150

The reason why the subs i listed in the original post will save me leg room is because in order to build a box for my 2 SA-12s, I made the box as deep as I could in order to gain more box volume. The single 12 ported enclosure that I have on hand is shallower than the box that the 2 SA-12s were in, but deep enough for the subs in the original post to fit. Does that make sense?

The reason why the subs i listed in the original post will save me leg room is because in order to build a box for my 2 SA-12s, I made the box as deep as I could in order to gain more box volume. The single 12 ported enclosure that I have on hand is shallower than the box that the 2 SA-12s were in, but deep enough for the subs in the original post to fit. Does that make sense?

What I think is FI/AA like roomy boxes..it gose agaisnt my love.sorry Kyle.what about DC they like less airspace

What I think is FI/AA like roomy boxes..it gose agaisnt my love.sorry Kyle.what about DC they like less airspace

agree, .. a dc level 3, or so.... they dig the lower volume/space

im with ya....

Archived