SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 cubes not enough for Fi Q 12?
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 cubes not enough for Fi Q 12? funny, i was gonna say you could do a FI Q 12" sealed even....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 cubes not enough for Fi Q 12? Pics of box that's a big box behind there? Have specs?
Subwoofer Stokes Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 is the most ported Fi recommends on a q12. <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
Subwoofer Stokes Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 But I agree on the DC and smaller box thing. <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 The box I have is too big for DC subs
yurvalentine Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 cubes not enough for Fi Q 12? funny, i was gonna say you could do a FI Q 12" sealed even....... Yeah a single Q shouldn't take up much, 2 cubes ported would be pretty sweet I think.
SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 Okay so the general consensus is go for a Fi Q12? Should I just get it fully loaded?
yurvalentine Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Be careful of the sealed vs ported option, I know that is one on the Q's. Basically, read what you are doing before you check boxes....
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 2.5 cubes not enough for Fi Q 12?funny, i was gonna sayyou could do a FI Q 12" sealed even....... Yeah a single Q shouldn't take up much, 2 cubes ported would be pretty sweet I think. I've done two Havoc 12's 4 cubes before port.which I think Q's are close they need bigger box.that was even over powering them.my experience..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.