Second Skin Audio

Let's talk subs for 2000 watts

SCATHED

I assume I would want the ported option since it's going in a ported box but I could very well be wrong. I'll try to read up on these options tomorrow but I'm going to bed now. Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Is there an iPhone app for this forum? Or a way to post pics from your phone?

I have my Q18 in 6.8 cubes tuned at 32 but I'm swapping ports to give me 8 cubes at 29. It does good as hell on highs for an 18 that's for sure. The lows are good too I just want to drop tuning. But I have also heard the bl's are good woofers for daily demos and the q's are just sq demo subs. Ive also heard the q's play lows better but ive never personally heard a bl. Either way you won't be disappointed in either from Fi. But it all depends on your taste in music. You could extend the port to shrink closer to 2 cubes and drop tuning if you are into the real low notes. The Q is recommended to be tuned between 28-33

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

And yes fully loaded. Dust cap doesn't matter. With low qts option for ported high qts for sealed

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

I assume I would want the ported option since it's going in a ported box but I could very well be wrong. I'll try to read up on these options tomorrow but I'm going to bed now. Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Is there an iPhone app for this forum? Or a way to post pics from your phone?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/

Small box? Small port?

Crossfire C7.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Just last weekend I was at a competition and was in the most impressive single cab I've ever heard with your same setup. 2 sa12's and a crescendo 2000. He had 2 4" aeros one firing to each b pillar subs forward in the middle. Painfully loud. I say redesign and rebuild your current box you could do a step in it to keep your mounting depth and make it more narrow behind your seat to give you leg room.

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png

The Q12 would be good for 2.5 @35. BL also. Plenty of good options out there

Archived