Mids and highs help

Tallyfiman

Stick with one size for all your speakers both front and rears whether you use the 8" or 10", mixing and mismatching speakers can lead to some nasty off sounds you'll need to correct later on, and as has been said, keep it simple. Your trying to over complicate easy and simple ideas into a plan that just won't work as you envision that it will.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i honestly think you have lots of mids and highs for 2 18's. its going to be unbalanced.. you'd be surprised how far you can go with 2 6.5 on the doors. people who use that many are running 4 18's or are at 155+ dbs

if you need to turn it down to hear your bass then whats the point of having that many speakers? better off removing a few of them.

OP, we understand your trying to get loud. And you have been given some great advice here. I would research, study and gather all the info one can before buying or doing anything. Figure out what your goals for the system are and budget it out. If you are asking how to wire that many speakers to one amp than you still have a lot to learn. Then there will be tuning your system to make it sound good. Shit takes times, good luck.

You'd be surprised what you could accomplish with a well built single 8,4 & tweet setup.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You'd be surprised what you could accomplish with a well built single 8,4 & tweet setup.

that's what i have. two 8" inch Dayton RS225-4 in my doors then Vifa 4" inch and LPG tweeters in kicks. last year i had two rockford 8" inch pro audio, and i couldn't get midbass out of them. now that i have switched back to regular speakers i have all the midbass i want and then some. i will never go back to pro audio again!!. plus my setup gets pretty loud.! i also have two 12" inch Sundown audio SA12's in a ported box on 1500 watts rms in the back.

Archived