Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

FI Q 18in Box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Or more.

Yes.

There is a huge difference between external dimensions and internal volume.

Just like triticum said your port will eat up a couple cubes all on its own.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Yeah, not gonna happen in that space.

This is why the first step is figuring out the space you have to work with.

Unless you have a ridiculous amount of space to work with and can pretty much run whatever you want but that's not the case for most of us.

I mean you could put it in a box that isn't ideal and get bad results of that's what you want to do though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Thanks for educating me. I didn't take into consideration of the internal volume. At this point I just want to get my lows back. I will talk to FI and get a 15. Do you guys think I should build the box myself or just go to a guy and get it done?

Posted

If you lack the skills or have more money than time have someone build it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2395 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...