SMD DISTORTION DETECTOR DD-1 Question?

fracl

hey guys.

I'm wanna get an SMD DISTORTION DETECTOR DD-1 after the holidays, I'm in Ontario,Canada. is there a retailer in in Canada? I seen some on ebay , they look legit but i wanna make sure i buy the real ones i dont want to buy some fake. does Steve here sell on ebay? i went to the wccaraudio site but shipping alone would be $110 US. and our dollar is low right now. it bring the price up pretty fast.

can anyone tell me the best place to buy 1 new for a Canadian?

thanks

If Ebay would work as an outlet to buy something then im pretty sure SkyHigh and a couple other companies have an official ebay site page thing that works legit, outside of that though, a quick couple google searches didnt turn up much, best of luck with it mate.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

Hopefully this will help you.

Steve (smd) sells them on ebay, the seller name is stevemeadedesigns.
Skyhighcaraudiocable is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

caraudiodistributors is a forum partner here with another brand name but is also an authorized dealer for the smd products as well.

showtimeelectronics is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

sonicelectronix is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

iirc these are your only authorized dealers selling on ebay currently but if you need help knowing if a seller is an authorized dealer I should be able to help on that.
For the most part these get shipped out to their dealers, there is no black market or clones of them, they all pretty much come direct from SMD HQ to the authorized dealer when they place a order.

Hopefully this will help you.

Steve (smd) sells them on ebay, the seller name is stevemeadedesigns.

Skyhighcaraudiocable is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

caraudiodistributors is a forum partner here with another brand name but is also an authorized dealer for the smd products as well.

showtimeelectronics is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

sonicelectronix is a forum partner here, is a SMD authorized dealer and sells on ebay along with their own site.

iirc these are your only authorized dealers selling on ebay currently but if you need help knowing if a seller is an authorized dealer I should be able to help on that.

For the most part these get shipped out to their dealers, there is no black market or clones of them, they all pretty much come direct from SMD HQ to the authorized dealer when they place a order.

Right On thanks man, this answers all my questions. i bought from sonicelectronix before, but ill look into the others as well.

See if you can find a seller who ships US Postal Service then when it gets handed over to CanPost you won't get gouged with a huge brokerage fee.

Ya sonicelectronix is pretty decent with shipping, they calculate everything right there before you buy, but they're out of stock.

Why does it end up costing 110 to ship? From here to there?

Crazy hey! I have 2 options for shipping from wccaraudio, one is $110 and the other is $115.

I just odered 1 from stevemeadedesigns on ebay, cost me $220 shipped, but i don't know if i'll get a brokerage fee when pick it up? we'll see. i'll come back and update here when it gets here. that way ppl wanting to buy one will know the price.

• 2 weeks later...

I just odered 1 from stevemeadedesigns on ebay, cost me $220 shipped, but i don't know if i'll get a brokerage fee when pick it up? we'll see. i'll come back and update here when it gets here. that way ppl wanting to buy one will know the price.

Just To Update..! If you are ordering from stevemeadedesigns on ebay and live in Canada.

I received the item today and there was no Extra charge at pickup, so overall I'm happy.

Archived