Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2015 Report Posted December 10, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2015 Report Posted December 10, 2015 Aaaaannnnnnndd he's gone again LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted December 12, 2015 Author Report Posted December 12, 2015 Shut up fuckers my iPad went dead for a couple days and I couldn't get back in on the phone lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
OrionStang Posted December 13, 2015 Report Posted December 13, 2015 LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted December 13, 2015 Author Report Posted December 13, 2015 For everyone going to nymans show next weekend, I should be there. Would be a blast to meet up and get drinks after. Who's all going?! LOLHow you been mudduhfucka? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Kyblack76 Posted December 13, 2015 Report Posted December 13, 2015 im showless till the reno show in feb dude...... was gonna try the vegas show in a few weeks.. but, i think im gonna sit out. We need to hook up, sometime, for sure SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
C-Fizzy Posted December 13, 2015 Author Report Posted December 13, 2015 im showless till the reno show in feb dude...... was gonna try the vegas show in a few weeks.. but, i think im gonna sit out. We need to hook up, sometime, for sure You should make it to autorama bro. Biggest show in Cali pretty much lol it's in February.. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.