Second Skin Audio

Help

alpine

I need help building a subwoofer enclosure.I have 4-12'' DVC 4ohm+4ohm Alpine Type-R Subs.They will be going into a 2001 Chevy Tahoe.The deminsions for the trunk space is 50"/50"/36"(LxWxH).I do not if know if I should make it ported or sealed.I listen to rap and I love that deep low bass but at the same time hits really hard and I can feel the bass.So I would think around 34-35Hz?Please help me with these deminsions of the box Thank You Guys 

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

what's the recommended airspace for each sub as per the sub manual?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

dude you honestly dont need to make multiple post on this, i remember there being other threads on this.  so do you want this post of the other post to stay

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2020.0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2019.0

^^^x2..we all have our favorite brands..go easy

anyways...without knowing anything about the recommended specs i would say somewhere between 10-12cubes after all displacement (2.5-3cubes per sub), ported, tuned to the low 30's

i likes me some audio stuff...

lmfao @ the alpine dick rider. i do like those Type-R 12" Subs. tho. give me 2 and ill build u a box. lol

wtf r u talking about dick rider? quit being a dick yourself.

yeah for real brett... if i remember correctly you were the one with all those mismatch brand subs with 1-15 2-12 2-10's and you couldnt understand which to do.. alpine type-r's would own what you have.. haha

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

lmfao @ the alpine dick rider. i do like those Type-R 12" Subs. tho. give me 2 and ill build u a box. lol

yeah for real brett... if i remember correctly you were the one with all those mismatch brand subs with 1-15 2-12 2-10's and you couldnt understand which to do.. alpine type-r's would own what you have.. haha

LOL damn every one came down hard on Brett ;D

LOL damn every one came down hard on Brett ;D

hes prolly used to people coming down on him
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived