bbeljefe Posted December 8, 2015 Author Report Posted December 8, 2015 Come on over bro, we can build whatever you need. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
sirhutson Posted December 8, 2015 Report Posted December 8, 2015 look dope as hell. Keep up the good work. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
STEvil Posted December 12, 2015 Report Posted December 12, 2015 Wish you guys were in Canada, i'm too overworked to build stuff lol MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Wheelz_pitch Posted December 12, 2015 Report Posted December 12, 2015 Those 3 dd's tho I wanna see more of that lol.
greezychef Posted December 14, 2015 Report Posted December 14, 2015 Those 3 dd's tho I wanna see more of that lol.
LT.Smoke Posted December 14, 2015 Report Posted December 14, 2015 Fantastic work...I love T-lines... I had a single 12 and currently have a single 8" T-line downstairs in the garage from my old car... They're efficient and sound phenomenal Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
greezychef Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Fantastic work...I love T-lines... I had a single 12 and currently have a single 8" T-line downstairs in the garage from my old car... They're efficient and sound phenomenal dude im sittin here right now downloading and making playlists for when mine comes out. 12 3512's on a m2 at .5 ohm....that shits gonna be crazy son. lol.
Wheelz_pitch Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Nice and clean as fuck too. Those 3 dd's tho I wanna see more of that lol. https://youtu.be/V4VhJ66CYwI
greezychef Posted December 16, 2015 Report Posted December 16, 2015 Nice and clean as fuck too. Those 3 dd's tho I wanna see more of that lol. i never got to hear it.
bbeljefe Posted December 16, 2015 Author Report Posted December 16, 2015 Nice and clean as fuck too. Those 3 dd's tho I wanna see more of that lol. i never got to hear it. It's loud. Burped a 54.5 when we added the second amp. And it'll play any-fucking-thing you throw at it. Here's a cool tapered line for a couple 3512s. Gotta finish the door panels for this guy's truck and then paint & install it all. Gone be sick. :-D Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.