Dog collar with Wifi, camera, and app .... ????

Cant believe something like this isnt made to purchase yet! Im looking for a Dog collar that features GPS, Wifi, camera, and app to control all this. Closest item i found is a motorola Scout 5000 ( http://www.cnet.com/products/motorola-scout-5000/ ) but cant find that to purchase anywhere... Plus that is rather big and bulky, cant believe the cameras on our phones are so tiny, but yet i cant even find a dog collar with one built into it.. wtf... Anyone know of anything?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you're almost better off getting a gopro or something like a SJcam 4000 and a harness mount for your dog. That's probably why they haven't made any for the collar yet

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i found tons of GPS dog collars but of coarse to work they have cell chips in them and you have to pay a monthly service fee... i dont think the market is too large for the go-pro dog collar

what gps collar did you find? i found a nice one on amazon for 80$ and 7$ monthly fee

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you're almost better off getting a gopro or something like a SJcam 4000 and a harness mount for your dog. That's probably why they haven't made any for the collar yet

I was thinking the same thing about a gopro camera.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Well the problem with something that small, is processing and battery. Yeah our phone cameras are small but they also have a huge ass battery (relative to gopros) and use the phones CPU to process the raw data from the camera chip. Go pro/equivalents is as refined as technology is nowadays given the quality that comes with it. Sure you can get smaller but then you start to sacrifice options, picture quality, and battery life. Hell the gopros current battery only lasts an ~hour as is.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived