Build your own headphone amp?

i mean, if you want to build one, do it. a little tube amp for your headphones would look/be badass. i saw a portable one inside a tin of eclipse mints and altoids. those are pretty dang small.

price only depends on you, you can get cheap shitty ones premade or make a cheap shitty one yourself. its all about budget.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Elliot Sound Products http://sound.westhost.com/projects-0.htm#hdp

Has a bunch of different amps including a couple headphone amps

Sure Electronics http://www.parts-express.com/sure-electronics-aa-ab32261-stereo-2-x-150mw-class-ab-lm4881-headphone-amplifier-board--320-321

You get a amp board for like $8 and then buy a power supply for it. Done

Then theres the premade stuff, I like FiiO personally. They have a ton of amps that are decent. Also MiniDSP has them too.

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody builds headphone amps powerful enough for mine :(

... serves me right for putting speakers on a helmet! ; )

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived