Rockville M3 $125 1000 watt amp

mcfalcon

hey bro i think some schosche power wire would go great with that amp i means its only a few strands short of sky high and wayyyyy cheaper so should be a great match

Isnt a lawnmower battery the same size as a XP750..... this has a gears turning!.... and if I didnt already have skyhigh cable you put up a pretty compelling argument over the Scosche wire!!!!!!!

Well its cool. Some of us including myself will never in a lifetime have half of what some of yall have. I wish I could but I wont. It was a pleasure speaking with yall.

Still learning but have started gathering.

like i have said before, i saved up, hit sales, bought "B" stock, traded, sold, worked OT whatever was needed to get what i have. Being "poor" is no excuse. You want to run cheap gear, go ahead. Thats none of my buisness. But dont pretend its more than cheap gear.

Jesus this thread is all full of informative shit!

Will doesn't work for DC anymore;

C-FIZZY's back from the dead;

2loud4uboyz turns out to be Chris Farley (Tommy Boy) reincarnated;

Rockwood does rated in the middle of the day..........oh no sorry missed that one, still doesn't do rated.

So OP, listen, you're way over thinking this one. You're looking at 1000 watt amps thinking you have to pay hudreds of dollars for them. Think of it this way, by the time you get your amp installed, tune it, figure out it's not even close to good enough, drive around spending gas money, eating fast food, you could've saved the extra $75 dollars to buy an amp like an Ampere Audio AA-1000.1 for $200. Or even an RE amp for a little less than that but if I were in the ball park, I'd choose to go with the AA.

You say you don't have the money to buy the "expensive gear" yet, all it takes is a little patience and understanding of what you're getting. DO some research. SHIT, even a HiFonics 1000 watt amp is probably better than this Rockwood..............................JESUS N8 PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR SAYING THAT!!!

The point is, you asked a question, people with numerous years of experience and knowledge have spoken and you don't like it. That's fine, I'd be mad too if I threw $125 out of my truck window on the freeway. But you live and learn. Part of the game! If you like it, install it, and then go from there. Doesn't have to be a right now thing. Shit I've been building my stock pile for my truck for well over a year now. I still haven't installed a damn thing. But I save for it, and buy it when I can. Same as everyone else does around here. Some have better jobs so they are able to buy better gear. Don't hate on them because they can afford it. They're not talking down on you, just trying to educate you.

Bottom line, have thicker skin, listen to the experienced folks around here, and enjoy the hobby. Now go install that amp and start saving for a better one.

That is respectable strangeduck. And I have said I know its crap also. My point is here it is common practice to tell people its shit and they should go without until money is saved. I do not believe that. This amp has its place. And I just would like people to get off their high horses and realize that.

Still learning but have started gathering.

You're not going to put people in their place. Especially when they have the experience that you don't.

I mean listen to your logic. You'd rather spend $125 on a "I know it's crap also" amp, and have some bass, rather than wait a month more and buy a better amp that's not crap and have better bass. Not very logical.

I'll say this though, smack talking the people who are trying to help you, isn't going to get you very far.

But hey, you do you. I hope it works out for you. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't.

^^

Werd

What is worse ? Buying some thing on the cheap you know is Meh.

Or dropping a grip on something that's mediocre at best?

Just sayin.

X2 and It's not like we all started out buying DC, SA, FI, AA etc. most of us started at the bottom. Heck my first system was a pioneer amp and some RF prime 12s, and I thought I was the shit. Knowing what I know now and I'm sure everyone will tell you the same, I wish I had saved up and bought a decent system instead of cheaping out. Since you're here on the forum, use our knowledge, take advice, succeed in car audio. You gotta have a thick skin if you're going to parade around a $125 amp on here, don't take everything to heart, and don't just haul off and quit the forum because some people don't like your amp.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter