Jump to content

My Old School System In "Motion"


Recommended Posts

Posted

I really enjoyed this, man! Very cool ideas and nicely done! The radio flip is just insanely fast! Big props to you!

Posted

Badass, man!!

Very cool old school build!

I have Mad Respect to you sir for the time and money spent on your system. I've viewed your video before Mad skills

That radio hides quick. Nice set up.

that was fucking awesome.

when the radio flipped open I was like "DAMN!!!" then I went back and watched 6 times over again.

very impressive-

I like it. Very impressive.

Well done!

I miss the days of going to a show and seeing motorization everywhere. One of my favorite things to play with and see how others make theirs work. Too cool.

I really enjoyed this, man! Very cool ideas and nicely done! The radio flip is just insanely fast! Big props to you!

Thanks everyone for your comments. :good: Much appreciated.

I only found this site a few months ago, it is one of my favourite with heaps of info.

I have posted my system on a few other sites and wasn't going to post it here as I thought most people have already seen it.

I might do a log build for it, but not that many photo's. (Back in the day when you had to get them developed) :shok:

Anyway Thanks again

Cheers :)

Posted

That is sick as hell. I love the radio and EQ hideaway. Way cool bro.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love it!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...