Paulluap Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 Here's my old school install, was new when I brought it. 1984 Ford Laser Sport Turbo - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201890-vehicle-ford-laser-sport-turbo-s-1984/
Pasta Prime Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 Very cool old school build! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
2loud4uboyz Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 I have Mad Respect to you sir for the time and money spent on your system. I've viewed your video before Mad skills
Kyblack76 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 Rad Well done SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ProMaxx316 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 that was fucking awesome. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
never knows best Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 when the radio flipped open I was like "DAMN!!!" then I went back and watched 6 times over again. very impressive-
White Lightning Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 I like it. Very impressive. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
jk13 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Posted December 17, 2015 Well done! I miss the days of going to a show and seeing motorization everywhere. One of my favorite things to play with and see how others make theirs work. Too cool. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.