Jump to content

Extreme FI Audio build


Recommended Posts

Posted

This thing should turn out awesome!!

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

I seen the first pic before reading the post and the first thing I thought was FI must have custom made this guy something like a 32" sub. Now after reading all the post, that is the biggest and baddest aero port I have ever seen

Posted

Tuned in for sure. I love me some efficient ports

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...