wrapping a car in real carbon fiber fabric

figured i could find a youtube diy but havnt been able to yet. ive messed around with carbon fiber fabric before making dustcaps and stuff but the idea of wrapping my whole car in a red/black carbon/kevlar material nice glass finish. but it seems there isnt really to many people doing it anyone have any thoughts on this or tips

eventually i plan to do the whole car panel by panel removing each part that i can to make it easier.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

just covering the outside panels , it wouldnt cost more then 600 ive looked at the material online and it would be a cheaper route then a bods shot paint job

and no real carbon fiber is a fabric and is much easier to work then vinyl im not talking about the wrap im talking about covering the car in the actual material

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

my concern would be the cf pulling away from the vehicles panels over time, they expand and contrast at different rates, so that might be something to tink about before you get started

tthats one of the things i was thinking of as well but idk if the outside panels would flex enough to break the cf maybe the bumper in the event of a minor fender bender

Archived