Sundown Audio

Hifonics

Matthew Williams

I've been rocking the brx series for the past few years with no problems. I am a professional and know they put out a bit less than rated so my system was planned around that from the beginning. I also have good electrical as that's what is needed when dealing with hifonics. Give them good juice and they work pretty good especially for the price. Most people who had problems didnt really care about quality hence the reason why they think you can can run 2k on stock electrical full tilt all day.

Everybody is a professional on the internet.

To be honest I cant think of any 1 real professional that I know through out the car audio community that is a real professional with certificates and extensive training, or that owns a shop that would rock a Hifonics amp, or even offer their products.

I guess my view maybe flawed and more realistic of what a professional is however.

So since everybodyknows yous, what makes you a professional?

Just curious.

i know people with a certificate and they dont even come close to being professional.. cant even tune an amp but they are engineers

I've been rocking the brx series for the past few years with no problems. I am a professional and know they put out a bit less than rated so my system was planned around that from the beginning. I also have good electrical as that's what is needed when dealing with hifonics. Give them good juice and they work pretty good especially for the price. Most people who had problems didnt really care about quality hence the reason why they think you can can run 2k on stock electrical full tilt all day.

Everybody is a professional on the internet.

To be honest I cant think of any 1 real professional that I know through out the car audio community that is a real professional with certificates and extensive training, or that owns a shop that would rock a Hifonics amp, or even offer their products.

I guess my view maybe flawed and more realistic of what a professional is however.

So since everybodyknows yous, what makes you a professional?

Just curious.

i know people with a certificate and they dont even come close to being professional.. cant even tune an amp but they are engineers

So your saying master installers like Ray West, and Sonus Car audio are not professionals?

I appreciate it. I will look around for a sound amp. Although sooner or later, I might just save up 1500 and get an RF

If you're talking about the t2500-1bdcp it won't cost you $1500 unless your local dealer is unwilling to budge off of msrp.

Or you could just buy a used one like I did, they run about $500- 700 used depending condition.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There are actual legitmet shops out there that know what they are doing, and those are professionals.

Some shop selling the cheapest of the cheap like a flea market is not a professional.

Audiotistics sells Rockford Fosgate, JVC, CT Sounds, Kenwood, Focal, Pioneer, Kintetik, DC Power Engineering.

A shop that sells Focal would never sell Hifonics, well lets say should never.

There is really zero profit margin to be made on a brand like Hifonics, let alone having to lose money on warranty work due to an amp failure. lulz

There are a bunch of good brands out there, Im not saying in any way buy whatever you buy from a dealer, or buy only what your local shop say, or buy what everyone else buys, or buy because its 2006 compliant.

Do your resarch pepople are willing to help, most likely attempt to help you avoid financial mistakes too!

Im sorry, but taking some basic MECP certification does not make you professional, your a bestbuy installer that cant even properly wire a remote start.

I agree, lots of the installers at shops around here do hack jobs at best.

My friend had some headrest monitors installed in his wife's car for their kids at a well known shop that's been around for years and within a month they caught fire because of the shitty wiring job they did.

Just because someone does something for a living it does not make them a professional.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There are actual legitmet shops out there that know what they are doing, and those are professionals.

Some shop selling the cheapest of the cheap like a flea market is not a professional.

Audiotistics sells Rockford Fosgate, JVC, CT Sounds, Kenwood, Focal, Pioneer, Kintetik, DC Power Engineering.

There is really zero profit margin to be made on a brand like Hifonics, let alone having to lose money on warranty work due to an amp failure. lulz

There are a bunch of good brands out there, Im not saying in any way buy whatever you buy from a dealer, or buy only what your local shop say, or buy what everyone else buys, or buy because its 2006 compliant.

Do your resarch pepople are willing to help, most likely attempt to help you avoid financial mistakes too!

A local dealer here sells hybrid audio technology, arc audio, and a few other top brands but also sells re audio and Jensen.

I wonder if anyone has ever bought some hybrid speakers and a Jensen amp to power them....

those $99 JVC radio sales tho LMAO

Broke you'd be surprised the combos people try lol. On the dailly I have guys trying to go with a planet audio amplifier with a ct sub........ they claim an ac3000.1d can power a meso 15. Because we all know planet audio puts out real/clean power...........

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived