baron_of_bass Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Man, I love me some morels gave a few of their products laying around Quote Team Bass-Hz
LT.Smoke Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Damn that's tiny but I bet the price tag won't be lol Quote Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
aculous Posted January 6, 2016 Report Posted January 6, 2016 The Morel Virtus line it of components are around $900...no idea about these I would be interested to know the price as well. All the ones I have found say call dealer for pricing...sooo it probably means I shouldn't afford it. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.