n8ball2013 Posted March 1, 2016 Author Report Posted March 1, 2016 I live in the boonies so I just go five minutes down the road. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 I wonder if I'd have special rules to fly one here since I live really really close to a miltary base anyone know? I'd like to get a bigger one but if I can't fly it here there's no point. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bcpballer64 Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 I wonder if I'd have special rules to fly one here since I live really really close to a miltary base anyone know? I'd like to get a bigger one but if I can't fly it here there's no point. Idk, but I bet you would find out real quick lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
n8ball2013 Posted March 1, 2016 Author Report Posted March 1, 2016 The faa has an app called b4ufly that you can install and then pull up and it will tell you if you're in a no fly zone or not THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dyablo409 Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 I think the typhoon has a it where you can't fly it if you're in a no fly zone.
n8ball2013 Posted March 1, 2016 Author Report Posted March 1, 2016 Yes it does THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 Well did some searching and I am in class d airspace so I cannot operate one without some special stuff/ permissions and I have to be in constant contact with the control tower from my understanding of it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
stevog Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 After seeing n8s videos on the yuneec drone i looked into them more and bought a typhoon g but i may be returning it. The city i live in is so small that anywhere i go it is still within 5 miles of the airport. Anyone fly within the 5 miles and just call the control tower?
n8ball2013 Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 Most likely they'll laugh at you or be pretty nonchalant about it. I don't have to do it. The typhoons are god limited to 400 feet too do if you aren't on the runway your chance of hitting the planes is low THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.