Jump to content

Anyone fly drones?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Part of the fun is the video aspect. You don't really want to fly where it can crash and or be irretrievable. I had it or the other day and flew it out so far I could barely see it. Once I got the video back I could see people and cars etc out there. It was pretty cool to look back on after. Eventually I want to get this out on the range and use it to record stuff like that from the drone view. I didn't think I'd like it until I started flying one

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

If you're an idiot Yes it could happen. Those blades will fuck you up though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

we dont have to talk extremes.. angry birds could do some damage also..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

been looking into the storm mini 4 v3 for a bit... BUT ... not sure yet I do know I'll be getting an action cam that is meant for drone flying so that I can use with other models if another is used or broken or bought... you know planning to spend more money happens so easily... lol

video of said drone but dude seems like he might not have practiced before hitting it outside and crashed hard... lol complete fail but don't think common to break arms on first run pretty much

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Drones are fun to fly but I keep crashing also. Mine is tiny compared to N8's though. I'm tempted to buy a bigger one once I get used to this tiny bastard.

Posted

those x4's are fun... I had a mini as well ... protoX ... loved it for indoors...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

The Proto X is a good little quad for messing around indoors. My buddy and I both got one, and sometimes while we're drinking beers we'll try to demo derby them in mid air.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...