Scooter's Shop Re-design and Build Thread

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that. Those are going in for sure. But it still doesn't solve my issue with being able to get things outside to work, and I don't want to have to keep wheeling my tablesaw and chop saw in and out on their little carts. It's a pain in the ass. I want to put them in somewhere that they have a dedicated spot, and be put away, out of the way, somewhere and still be able to work.

But yes, upper cabinetry is definitely in the future plans!

nice lil shop

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

What if you take your work benches and instead of being wall tied you put theM all on heavy duty locking casters? Gives you portability to get them in and out, gives you nice permanent mount option for sability, plus it looks like with the sections you buit them in originally if they were four separate benches you could arrange them in a bunch of different ways inside, or you could push them all to one end and have a lare open space at the other end if you needed it

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Some casters like this would do well across different terrain or if you need to go off of the concrete onto th grass

http://www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/casters-swivel/8-inch-pneumatic-swivel-caster-42485.html

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Another idea that would have to be for a little bit lighter stuff (these are 100 lb capacity per system) are these bicycle lifts. But if you make trays or similar that fit between the rafters that gives you easily accessible storage that is up and away.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003TFOPJA/ref=pd_aw_vtph_468_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1DESV320VEBCYBMFDNKK

Archived