Slowed Posted December 29, 2015 Author Report Posted December 29, 2015 Ahh, well I appreciate it because I have no idea how to post pics
stevog Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 Dont do anything in a GTO nothing seems to sound good with the way the car is made.
CleanSierra Posted December 30, 2015 Report Posted December 30, 2015 the fuel tank is in the trunk? wth The fuel tank acts as a partition between the rear seat acts the truck. There is no way to get sound into the cabin except through a ski hole. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted December 30, 2015 Report Posted December 30, 2015 Best bet is walling, honestly. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Slowed Posted December 30, 2015 Author Report Posted December 30, 2015 Best bet is walling, honestly. Well that sucks. Guess I'll just mirror the sp4 build for the most part and see what I get. Definitely not going to wall her any time soon.
Keith77 Posted December 30, 2015 Report Posted December 30, 2015 Is there any way to port thru the rear deck? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
stevog Posted December 30, 2015 Report Posted December 30, 2015 Is there any way to port thru the rear deck? By removing the rear subs in the back you can probably run some pvc ports but it will be tight.
Keith77 Posted December 30, 2015 Report Posted December 30, 2015 Is there any way to port thru the rear deck? By removing the rear subs in the back you can probably run some pvc ports but it will be tight. If it was me I would drop to a pair of 12s and see if I could port through the deck if possible. Thats just me though Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Slowed Posted December 31, 2015 Author Report Posted December 31, 2015 Is there any way to port thru the rear deck? By removing the rear subs in the back you can probably run some pvc ports but it will be tight. Here are a couple pics of one of the rear subs. Think it could work? http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/Hanson3024/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1cvzjftv.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0
OrionStang Posted December 31, 2015 Report Posted December 31, 2015 Plenty of room for pvc, 4" on each side, not sure 6" elbows would fit. Go buy a bunch of pvc partts at Lowes, figure out what wrks, return the rest. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.