Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2004 GTO Build ideas


Slowed

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently bought an 04 GTO and I really wanna build a solid system for it. My main problem here is the gas tank in the trunk.. I don't really know how to approach this, so I'm looking for some help on what subs I should run and how should I design this enclosure.

I found 1 thread of a guy that had a sp4 15 on a crescendo 3500, sub up port up. But could only hit 139, I would like to get in the 40's. I have an aq 3500 from my last car to work with. Any ideas or advice is much appreciated.

http://gtcarlot.com/data/Pontiac/GTO/2005/1212598/Trunk-81419778.html

Here's what the trunk looks like

Posted

Check this build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/140316-2004-gto-bagged-on-ccws-ever-evolving/page-1

Edit: Never mind you said you looked at this one my bad

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

the fuel tank is in the trunk? wth

DSC03316.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

not mine lol. just wanted to throw a picture of it up for reference.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...