ShadeTreeMechanic Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 You're welcome!(I don't know what I did. I don't know how to quote LOL! I will have to get my kids to show me how to do this!) 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Jessica Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 the lvl 3 has a 14" cutout size. so if the box is 16.5 and you are using 3/4" wood you have an internal height of 15" that gives you a 1/2" top and bottom to run the screws through. Just remember to make your baffle 16.5 so you have some material top and bottom. doe that make sense. I dont always put into words what i am thinking Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Joe X Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 Tuning is going to depend on the type of music you listen, also what's the amp being used? The amp being used is a Kicker DX 1000.1. He mainly listens to dubstep. You will need to be able to wire the sub to 2 ohm, the amp will not like lower impedance too much, the specs ofthe box I would suggest are: 3.5 cubic feet net @ 33Hz with 55 square inches of port area, you have enough space to do it, if this is going to a trunk car you should need to make sure it will go inside if it's built outside the trunk.
Joe X Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 Here's one way to do it in Torres: General appearance of the box in the Torres above:
Kyblack76 Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 I was going to suggest someone post a pic of the tores layout, and a pic of the enclosure with some dims. Well done Jx SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
apriljohnston Posted January 4, 2016 Author Report Posted January 4, 2016 I am using an aero-port instead of a slot port. All of you are being so helpful, I really appreciate it. I was going to upload what I've drawn up today.. but can't seem to figure out how to upload a photo.
Joe X Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 You can learn to post pics on here by checking out this: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.