Presidential powers discussion

I notice talk all over the place about how no one has ever used the executive pen like Obama. When I first heard that I looked it up and was real surprised at how many times some more revered presidents skipped the legislative branch in favor of a quick solution.

Here is what I found

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/orders.php

Now, the legality of the Orders themselves is always going to be up for debate but the fact that it is within their power is not.

While those numbers are interesting, I think that without knowing what each and every order was, they are pointless to use as a comparative tool.

Barack is a piece of shit, not only because of his Executive orders.

It's all public record, you can go look them up if you'd like.

They all have done shit just as shady.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Like I said in another thread, every single president since the creation of the executive order ability has used it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You cal look them up. I would like to keep this discussion fact based. We all have opinions about him. I want to discus the legal side of all these arguments people keep making for impeachment or whatever.

You would be surprised how many people have NO clue what the Constitution says. They spout loose interpretations but can't quote a single passage. I keep a copy in my pocket most of the time, a habit I learned as an NCO in the Army. I always have my references on me so I don't look stupid or run into a blowhard who just says things loudly thinking it makes them right.

I never said they didn't. The FAIL that is Obamacare should be enough for impeachment, that shit is hitting everyone where it hurts, the bank account.

I glanced over a few of the orders by a few presidents, if you want to read every one, by all means.....

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I never said they didn't. The FAIL that is Obamacare should be enough for impeachment, that shit is hitting everyone where it hurts, the bank account.

I glanced over a few of the orders by a few presidents, if you want to read every one, by all means.....

While I agree it is shit how can he be impeached when the senate and the house both passed it and he signed off on that passage?

But how should it be enough they went about it In a legal manner.

Doesn't mean it's right but it was done legally.

Archived