Presidential powers discussion

that's the thing. Saying someone needs to be impeached because they "should" be is not productive. History will tell how trying to keep people alive and not giving a fuck about cooperate profits is perceived.

but back to the topic, does anyone have a Legal argument for impeachment or is it just "I hate him" and work backwards from there?

We can discuss that in a different topic. Not being a dick but these discussions get side tracked damn fast and I was hoping to hear about any laws he broke.

He broke no laws like i said.

I believe multiple courts have verified that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i cant think of a more polarizing president than what we have now. Maybe Abraham Lincoln. And look at what that led to. While it turned it to work for the country we very well could have a much different future. We are more split now than I can ever remember in my 34 years and he's been doing his best to promote racial discord and the like. I find that more repulsive than his gun control obsession.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i cant think of a more polarizing president than what we have now. Maybe Abraham Lincoln. And look at what that led to. While it turned it to work for the country we very well could have a much different future. We are more split now than I can ever remember in my 34 years and he's been doing his best to promote racial discord and the like. I find that more repulsive than his gun control obsession.

The good old divide and conquer.

it's a good way to control your people, especially the ones too blind to see what's going on which is the majority of Americans.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't see it that way. Bush devided the country like none in my 39 years beside El Dud himself Carter (too young to remember him). The right just exploded because Palin made him President and couldn't admit it. Now he is going to get credit for low gas prices, unemployment and the highest car sales month ever when it has nothing to do with him.

Same with any other POTUS. Clinto gets credit for the dot com boom when he had nothing to do with it. Sure, he was president when it happened and the massive boost in revenue did happen under his watch and it sent tax revenue through the roof creating a surplus (that kind of influx had not been anticipated so it just shows up as a rise in GDP and he could pretend him fucking fat girls in the oval office made it so) he had nothing to do with it personally.

Which bush? That will help me here lol. You may be right but I don't remember it being neary as bad. Of course that could be the boom off the always on and connected world we live in. I really don't like the way we are going as a country.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

He never tried any racial shit. That ALL started with the right wing puppet media. THEY started calling him the "messiah". He didn't kill a bunch of unarmed black people who were in situations similar to those where white people don't even get bothered by the police.

Besides, all this "black community" talk is horse shit. The town or city they live in is responsible for the citizens they churn out, not an entire race of people, most of whome haven't even met.

You don't here calls from black people to the leaders of the "white community" to crack down on these thugs who took over a building in Oregon for reasons they don't even understand. Let their names be Jamal and Ahmad...

What about Ferguson? Where the kid was proven to have powder burns on his skin and his Dna was found in the car? Where he said if I had a son he'd look like mike brown and then the evidence came out. Where he said that they'd get justice for mike brown.

If you actually look there is plenty of talk about that very thing. I'm actually surprised they haven't gone in and rooted them out. But you and I both know why they aren't. It's because they are armed and they don't want blood shed. That's regardless of color.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived