kingsuv Posted March 21, 2016 Author Report Posted March 21, 2016 I didn't make them. Scott did. Couple ways to make them. I would have made the entire kick in a solid shell. Then used the shell to curve the grille around the front edge. Then cut out the center section. trim grille to slide in from the back side. Wrap the whole thing, glue in the grille from the back and bingo. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
baron_of_bass Posted March 21, 2016 Report Posted March 21, 2016 Thanks bill. Sweet work as usual!!!' Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.