Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'


Allen Lancos

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes I have the Ns1, singer 370 alt, and 2 D3100 batteries. All i like is the subs and a lot of 0 awg wire and miscellaneous parts..

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

bet you could fetch a pretty penny from that current box...

box suggestion? Same dimensions as you have, with 1 inch MDF... 23Hx59Wx8D1x15D2. Triple baffle, 1 8 inch aero that is 24 inches long. 50sq inches of port this way, before bracing, it's 4.14 cubes and tuned to 33hz. Bracing will pull down volume some, and raise tuning slightly, but it's not much.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

So what im understanding is 2 15" Sp4's would be my way to go! And somehow port my box and reface the fromt of it to take 2 15's

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

oh shit forgot to mention, that enclosure i popped out was for a pair of the 12's...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Assuming that you have atleast 4 inches of room on the side of the box to the B-pillar.

yo sierra, would you throw up a picture of how it supposed to be set up, port into the b pillar. I would but my photobucket is being fucky now

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

maybe 2 inches on each side but box is built to fit so it wouldnt move! 4 inches isnt possible without completely rebuilding a box

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

So 2 15's are not possible? I just really want to get away from the 2 12's idea. its all too common which is why i went 4 originally, for that wow factor! The usual was Wow 4 12's in here nice!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

I could rebuild and possibly make the box 4 inches taller and add another cube of air space if that would make a difference

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2954 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...