Sonic Electronix

vibraflex is awesome for rigidity. youve got to really warm it up to make it pliable at all. ive seen people putting it in the oven on low to heat it up, thankfully im in Texas so during the summer i just put it on my hood, which is black, and it heats it right up to where i want it lol

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I CAN'T TURN THEM OFF!!!!! MY WORK COMPUTER IS SET TO ONLY TYPE IN CAPS..... ITS LIKE A WEARHOUSE COMPUTERE THERE IS A SPEACIAL KEYBOARD NOT A NORMAL ONE

OH SHIT... OK I thought that it would be thicker and help deaden the roof

Just when you think they learned how to use a computer and learned the capslock key....

OK I SERIOUSLY MISS READ THAT LOL, OK MY ORIGINAL THOUGHT WAS THAT IF ITS THICK AND HARD, THAT IT WOULD STAND UP TO THE LOWS IN MY TRUCK AND NOT LET THE ROOF FLEX

If it is such and issue use wood cut kerks in it and boom problem solved

I Have never cut wood for my roof before and I have no sound deadner on it now, but my problem with this is I want to keep a stock look

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

vibraflex is awesome for rigidity. youve got to really warm it up to make it pliable at all. ive seen people putting it in the oven on low to heat it up, thankfully im in Texas so during the summer i just put it on my hood, which is black, and it heats it right up to where i want it lol

lol that makes me feel better because I live in Arizona so I would just wait till summer because Im not trying to cook this in my house lol..

Question though, is it really able to bend and curve unlike most deadners?

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Archived